Architecture Design manager
Design project development
The true value of Architecture design is beyond drawings,
That is the system we coordinate and bring better effect to project.
Because the Client needs true building with good operation in cost optimization
people just go through this life as bright streaks and disappear, permanently.
Only your Architecture still tells more about the heritage story”
I’m an architects with about 10 years of experience and the opportunity to participate in many diverse projects.
By accumulate knowledge about “management and development design” and “design project management”, I have defined my own capacity in terms of:
– Management and coordination with design consultants, improve design quality.
– Actively coordinate disciplines to control design conflicts.
– Optimal the design budget and design schedule.
– Coordinate with specialized departments in each project phase.
With a positive working spirit and a desire to improve work efficiency,
I hope to have the opportunity to accompany you for complete upcoming projects beyond expectations.
In my opinion, the design project development process is a process of updating and optimizing continuous coordination to achieve effective construction through each stage:
Design preparation phase:
– Coordinate with the Finance department (FPA) to approve and manage the project’s design budget.
– Coordinate with the C&A department to prepare and choose the design consultants.
– Review the scope of work to avoid design generate.
Main design phase:
– Coordinate with architectural design consultants to develop and implement the design of the project.
– Check the design adapts to planning requirements and building regulations.
– Ensuring the quality of design follows the design brief and project goals.
– Assurance of the design progress according to the master timeline approved.
– Ensure quality and design progress according to the master timeline approved.
– Coordinate with the specialized departments such as Planning, infrastructure, MEP, structure, and landscape… during the design process to synchronize information and techniques.
– Control design conflicts between disciplines.
– Coordinate with the legal department to prepare legal documents for each phase of the project
Marketing & Tender Phase:
– Coordinate with the Marketing & Sales department to prepare sales or rumor documents.
– Release design information to the bidding department, QSD, PRT, and contractors…
– Coordinate with PRT to select finishing materials that are not only suitable according to the design but also meet the budget and construction schedule.
– Support the PCD (construction management department) to approve materials, MOS, the shape of detail, and other submissions by the contractor.
– Coordinate with the PCD to check and update the design according to the construction site.
– Answer the RFI or technical instructions related to design.
And other coordination works to improve design quality and project progress within the approved budget.
2021 – Now:
36C/25 Street 16, Linh Trung, Thu Duc, HCMC
Head of Design
Architecture design manager
Sep 2021 – Sep 2023
2019 – 2021:
Senior architect – Design management at
65 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, HCMC
Project architect at Feliz en Vistar
628C Ha Noi highway, District 2, HCMC
Project architect at X2 resort Hoi An
42 Ly Tu Trong st, Ben Nghe ward, District 1. HCMC
Technical Architect & Construction document management at
Elenberg Fraser Vietnam.
72 Le Thanh Ton St, District 1, HCMC
Concept design & construction document development at
11~13 Công trường Lam Sơn, P Bến Nghé, Quận 1, tp HCM
DESIGN MANAGER PORTFOLIO
Knowledge and experience participating in construction projects from design to construction and desire to continuously develop professionally.
Positive and proactive thinking, looking at the overall project process to lead the work.
Always explore creativity and develop construction design value.
Control project conflicts
Check synchronized information between disciplines to avoid design conflicts, and avoid causing problems or slowing down construction projects.
Anticipate potential design conflicts to prevent risks.
Effective project coordination
Understand the construction project development process to coordinate and synchronize information from specialized departments.
Actively support the project development department.
Broad vision from overall to detailed construction design project development.
With positive thinking about problems that occur during project development.
Synthesize information to make correct decisions consistent with project status, minimize risks, and optimize construction projects.
“The design developer” is a person who understands the process of designing, building, installing, and operating a project.
Using skills and enthusiasm combined into a construction system adds more value to the project.